1. You get jazzed up that you realize the actress that played Deanna Trio's mother on Star Trek The Next Generation is the same person that played Bone's assistant from the original Star Trek. (The one who had a crush on Spock.) A couple friends recently reminded me that she was also the voice of the computer and married to Gene Roddenberry.
2. You have referred to yourself as a Browncoat on more than one occasion.
3. You were relieved when George Lucas explained why Three Pio didn't know who Darth Vadar was. (Answer found in Star Wars III :-)
4. You turned to your date all excited during the new Star Trek movie to point out "That guy who played the Hulk in the first movie that no one seemed to like but you did even though the newer Hulk movie was better, plays Nero the bad guy."
5. At every superhero movie that you watch you compare it to the original comics story line and note all the differences. (You know you do:-)
6. (Guys mostly) Thinks that Megan Fox (Transformers) would play a great Wonder Woman!
7. You find yourself cursing using the word Fracked.
8. You wish you could live in the town of Eureka.
9. You wonder why they ended any of the following shows: John Doe, The Pretender, Surface, Quantum Leap, Firefly, Invasion or Enterprise.
10. You reference actors and actresses by what other sci-fi show you have seen them in. (IE... ODO-Boston Legal, River-Terminator Chick, Mal-Castle.)
11. When you break wind you refer to it as a Gasious Anomoly.
12. You get into heated debates on whether Jar Jar Binks should have never been a part of Star Wars.
13. You have watched Galaxy Quest more than 13 times.
14. You wonder why you can’t think of any other movie that the guy on the TV series The Eleventh Hour played in other than Dark City.